EIGHT REGIONAL ACADEMIES
In the effort to make our world-class education accessible to the broadest possible numbers of professionals, Matrix has established an exciting new Regional Academy initiative. Eight key Matrix salon partners have been tapped to host education events in their cities, and more salons will be selected to serve as Matrix Regional Academies throughout 2015.
Owned by the some of the world's top artists and salon business experts, each of the Regional Academies will host Programs of Passion , classes, in which top Matrix educators create curricula based on their individual interests and passions.
The first eight Matrix Regional Academies represent a cross-section of the most successful and artistic salons in the country today:
Andreas Hogue Salon is owned by Andreas Hogue, a Matrix Artistic Designer. Andreas Hogue Salon is a full-service salon combining urban energy with suburban convenience. The work of Andreas Hogue Salon has been featured on stages, runways, and in print and film including "The Oprah Winfrey Show,"Fox News Chicago, Elle, Modern Salon, American Salon, Total Image, Inspire, Passion International, and The Paul Mitchell Cut and Dry, Behind The Chair. Andreas Hogue Salon is located in Northbrook, in Chicago's beautiful North Shore area.
Mon Apr 13th: Logical Color with Gina Khan
Mon May 4th: Back to the Future with Nicholas French
Mon Aug 17th: Pathway to Cutting With Sean Hayes
Mon Sept 14th: Celebrity to Reality with George Papanikolas
Esteem owner, Darci Brown, is a CRAFT Color Master and a high
level Matrix Artistic Educator. Esteem Academy is located in the foothills of the
majestic Wasatch Front Ogden, Utah. Ogden is a satellite venue of the Sundance Film
Festival and with its location near mountains and rivers offers diverse opportunities
for outdoor recreation.
- Mon Apr 13th: Razor's Edge with Franco Della Grazia
- Mon Jun 15th: Success Now with Darci Brown
- Mon Sept 14th: Advanced Cutting & Texturizing with Daniel Roldan
- Mon Nov 9th: Heart + Hair = Imagine A Program of Passion with Lenny Strand
Gemini Salon and Day Spa offers the best in service, care and professionalism.
A full service salon and spa, they focus on providing an atmosphere of
comfort and relaxation combined with the best in professional services.
They have been a long-time partner with Matrix and are thrilled to be a Matrix
- Mon June 8th: Color Savvy with Cori Randall
- Mon Aug 10th: Cut & Color Synergy with Steve Waldman
- Mon Oct 19th: Foundations Hairdressing with Michael Albor
Posh22 Salon and Spa opened in 2014.
The salon is a complete beauty experience bringing the charm and sophistication
of classic red carpet to their clients.
They pride themselves on meeting individual needs partnered with an elite salon experience.
The salon is conveniently located in Coon Rapids, MN and quickly accessible to entire Twin Cities area.
- Mon Jun 15th: Brunette. Journey to Lightness with Robert Santana
- Mon July 27th: Create Your Signature Haircut with Tarra Dean
- Mon Oct 26th: Razor's Edge with Franco Della Grazia
Salon Glo is owned by Dan Csicsai, a Matrix Global Design team member,
and NAHA-nominee. With its beautiful decor and operational excellence,
Salon Glo was a NAHA Salon of the Year finalist. Salon Glo is located in
the Bridgeport Marketplace in Valencia, CA, a short distance from Los Angeles.
Valencia is home to Six Flags Magic Mountain theme park and is easily to navigate by
foot or bicycle with walking trails, nearby lakes and great shopping and dining.
- Mon Mar 9th: A New Perspective with Chrys Benson
- Mon Apr 27th: Foundations Hairdressing with Michael Albor
- Mon Nov 9th: More Than Balayage with Dan Csiscai
Gina Khan is the owner of Salon Nine, the Logics International Spokesperson and a
three-time recipient of the Haircolor USA Creative Artist Award. She is also the
first recipient of the Noelle DiCaprio Award for Humanitarian Contributions.
The salon is located on Maiden Lane, a quaint little side street across from Union Square.
This one block plaza is home to department stores, upscale boutiques, art galleries,
and theaters which contribute to the area's dynamic 24-hour character.
- Mon Apr 13th: Advanced Cutting & Texturizing with Daniel Roldan
- Mon Jun 15th: Celebrity to Reality with George Papanikolas
- Mon Aug 17th: Heart + Hair = Imagine A Program of Passion with Lenny Strand
- Mon Oct 19th: Pathway to Cutting with Sean Hayes
Owner, Michael Albor, has been nominated nine times for NAHA awards,
in addition to being named Breakthrough Stylist of the Year by Allure magazine,
Michael is also a high level Matrix Artistic Educator. His salon has also made the
Salon Today 200. Located on Newbury Street, known as the "Rodeo Drive of the East"
it is one of Boston's most enchanting areas. The street is home to an eclectic mix
of independent shops and high-end fashion and dining establishments.
- Mon Mar 9th: Cut & Color Synergy with Steve Waldman
- Mon Jun 15th: More Than Balayage with Dan Csiscai
- Mon Sep 21st: Color Savvy with Cori Randall
- Mon Nov 2nd: Brunette. Journey to Lightness with Robert Santana
Vito Mazza has been family owned for over 47 years.
Client Satisfaction built on a reputation of extraordinary professional
products and outstanding service has created the customer loyalty that spans generations.
Owner Vito Mazza is a dynamic leader with a commitment to education of his team.
"Growing and Learning all while having fun and enjoying this creative beauty industry,
and changing the lives of every client we touch".Vito Mazza has received numerous awards,
and most recently has been named American Cancer Society's Business Honorees 2012
- Sun June 14th: Back to the Future with Nicholas French
- Sun Sept 20th: A New Perspective with Chrystofer Benson
- Sun Nov 8th: Logical Color with Gina Khan